Monday, June 24, 2013


...At least, done with the first stage of revisions: reading through the physical manuscript and marking changes.

I finished while we were staying in at the Strater in Durango, doing a marathon of 43 pages (and finishing the novel) the first full day we were there.  The next day I started work on making the revisions in the electronic file, but that is going to take much longer than I anticipated.  I always thought that making the revisions would take much less time than marking them, and for the grammatical revisions that is true, but I also marked where further research or massive rewriting was needed, and that is what will take a while.

To make a long story short, I don't know if I'll actually be able to finish completely by the end of July, after all.  We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts